Saturday 18 June 2016

Miss Fine



You know how there are those TV shows you always come back to because they make you feel so damn happy? 'The Nanny' from the 90s is one of mine. Maybe I didn't realise it at the time but I think when I was a kid watching the fabulous Fran Fine parading around in all her over-the-top nasal glory, her love of fashion, colour, and self-expression must have rubbed off on me somewhere along the way.

I love that she stands out like a sore thumb on the show, and she carries her fashion statements with total nonchalance and classy confidence. 

The outfit above is from the episode 'Fashion Show' and it has to be one of my all-time favorites. I'd even go so far as to say Miss Fine could be one of the most successfully styled characters on any show I've ever seen! 

Here are a few more outfits that can't go without a mention. God, she's awesome...









No comments:

Post a Comment