Saturday 11 June 2016

Sleepytime


Maybe it's the onset of winter here in Australia or the fact that I've been sick for the past month and a half, but I felt it was time to illustrate some pyjamas. 

I know some people don't really get the appeal of wearing pyjama sets and will opt for sweats and a 
hoodie instead. But in winter there's nothing I love more than donning a pair of cosy (understatedly glamorous) PJs, fluffy bed socks, and settling in with a good book or addictive TV show to binge watch- at the moment it's 'The Real Housewives of Cheshire'- what can I say? I love my trash...

And of course this entire scenario wouldn't be complete without a cup of hot cocoa in a raccoon mug and a comatose cat on your lap... What is it about cats and their instant ability to cheer you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment